It’s no secret that the most amazing gifts come from the heart, and this Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to get thoughtful with a special DIY present for your loved one.
You don’t have to be Martha Stewart to create something awesome, and hand made gifts usually make the heart swoon way more than a charm bracelet from your local jeweler.
This year, why not try tapping into those creative vibes, and make one of these truly fantastic DIY presents!
1) 50 Reasons I Love You Jar – This is absolutely adorable, and will satisfy your bf/gf sweet tooth, and their love of romance. It’s super simple! Take a pack of Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups, and use labels to add reasons you love them. They will have a blast reading through all the lovely compliments, and the love will last way past Valentine’s Day!
2) I Love You Because…picture frame – This one has been wildly popular on Pintrest, and something you will keep up in your home long after Valentine’s Day is over. It’s so simple, it’s crazy. Take a piece of paper, print I Love You Because… in any font you want, and frame it. Tie a dry erase marker to the frame, and you can write a note to your loved one every day telling them why you love them. So sweet, we love it.
3) 52 Reasons I Love You – Yet another adorably romantic gesture, we love this deck of cards covered in reasons you love (or like, if you aren’t quite in the googly-eyed looove phase yet) someone. The website has the entire DIY step by step instructions, including where they got all of their materials.
4) DIY Heart Ring – A simple wire ring for your fashonista sweet heart. We love the simplicity of this project, and how adorable the final product is.
5) DIY Valentine’s Day Lumineers – The perfect way to add a little romance to your home made dinner, these gorgeous DIY Lumineers are sure to add a little somethin’ somethin’ to your evening.
We hope we’ve helped inspire some creativity for this loving holiday. Let us know if you make any of the projects, or share some of your hand made good ideas with us!–Sasha Huff