Instagram can attest to the fact that we are a culture obsessed with our food! Everyday there’s another photo detailing what your friend ate, drank, or cooked that day. And we love it!
If you are a foodie at all, you get immense joy from trying new recipes, whether you are cooking it or dining out, and sharing them with loved ones, is a huge plus.
Foodie friends are super fun to shop for, because there are tons of unique gifts to send over for any occasion. It can range from new cooking utensils, to spices or oils, or if you don’t really know where to begin, send them a good ol fashion gift basket!
Here are five foodie gifts we think your food obsessed boyfriend or girlfriend with thoroughly enjoy!
1) Truffle Oil – Ok, listen. We know a lot of people are over the truffle phase, but not us! We love it, and anything with truffle oil on it is just a big ol’ plus! It’s not something we’d necessarily buy for ourselves, as it’s a bit indulgent, but we’d love love love to receive it as a gift (hint, hint, boyfriend!) and we think your foodie friend will enjoy it as well.
2) Retro Apron – You can never have too many aprons, and as any avid baker/cooker knows, they are kind of essential. The fun part is that TONS of small business clothing makers are adding fun and unique aprons to their stores, so you can get something fresh and fun for any personality.
3) Le Creuset Heart Casserole – As a baker, if you say the word Le Creuset, our hearts melt a little and we all daydream about owning a piece of this well known bakeware. Yes, it can be a bit expensive, but you don’t need to own the whole set! Maybe just adding this adorable heart casserole dish will do the trick!
4) Mercer’s Wine Ice Cream – Yes, you read that write. It’s ice cream. It’s all different flavors of wine, and it has a 5% alcohol content. They’ve got reds, whites, porters, and they ship nationwide. Get on this. Immediately.
5) Citizen Bean Coffee Of The Month Club – Got a friend or lover that is obsessed with coffee? Gift them this fun, sustainable coffee subscription package. You can buy 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions, and it’s something fun they can look forward too each month!
Happy shopping, and hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!