An awesome watch is necessary for any trend-setting lady, but it doesn’t mean you have to rock a $200 Michel Kors piece (although we love those too) to make it clear that you are in the know.
Whether it’s a wrist full of gold chains, mixed with a few friendship bracelets, or a chunky cuff bracelet, the statement on your arms can be just as powerful as anything else in your wardrobe.
Check out five awesome watches we found for under $50.
1) Mint Silicone Swatch – We love this mint color silicone watch by Swatch. It’s fun, playful, and the perfect spring to summer accessory.
2) Vintage Style Leather Watch – The large metal face on this watch was what caught our attention. We love the bold numbers, and the retro style.
3) Studded Wrap Watch – We adore the studs on this leather wrap watch. Add studs to any accessory and you have our attention. Pair it with some other gold pieces, or wear it on its own.
4) Grey Breda Jaxon Watch – All grey everything. Yes, we heart this, and may have just spent part of our paycheck to have it. The grey and white combo is always nice and matches just about everything.
5) Delancey Watch by Rumba Time – Worn by the likes of Rita Ora and other pop stars, the Delancey Watch by Rumba Time is a perfect, bright addition to any watch collection. We love that it’s all one color, and that we see people stacking these. If you dare to wear more than one watch on your arm, make it one of these.
Take a risk, and add some extra accessories to finish the look.
What are your favorite affordable time pieces right now?–Sasha Huff